- General Announcements and Direct Messages will not send during “quiet hours” set by the District Administrator. If a person attempts to send or schedule an announcement during quiet hours, it will automatically save to the Announcement Manager - Queue tab and send when quiet time is over. The Direct Message will send to the recipient when quiet time ends.
- Alerts and Notifications will not alert or notify during quiet time hours.
- Emergency Announcements will send at any time, even during quiet hours.
Special Override Permissions:
Admins can give special permissions to override quiet hours to message senders. To enable permissions for a person to override quiet hours:
- Head Dashboard - Members
- Click ‘info’ next to the member
- Select the “Permissions” tab
- Within the Moderator permission set, click on Customize this user. There are two additional options that do not pull over as permissions from the SIS:
- Can override Quiet Hours settings for Schoolwide Announcements
- Can override Quiet Hours settings for Districtwide Announcements
NOTE: An Admin can only update permissions for another member and cannot update his/her own permissions.