Currently, all announcement and direct message emails are delivered from a.signalkit.com or m.signalkit.com domain respectively. Emails may end up in a junk or spam folder if not added as a so-called "Safe Sender".
Below are instructions for end-users to add Signalkit.com domain to their personal safe sender whitelist in the most popular email applications .
How do I create a filter for the domain?
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings.
- Click Filters and then Add.
- Enter a Filter Name.
- Enter the SignalKit domain to whitelist in the Sender field.
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to.
- Click Save and then click Save again.
How do you add a safe sender in Apple Mail?
- Open the email from the sender you would like to add to the safe list.
- Click on the sender's email address at the top of the email.
- A list of options will appear on a drop down.
- Click on “Add to Address Book”
- Your sender will be automatically added to your Apple Mail safe senders list.
- If this does not work, follow instructions on Apple.com here
- Sign into Office 365.
- Choose Outlook.
- At the top of the page, select Settings > Mail.
- Select Mail > Accounts > Block or allow.
- To add an entry to Safe Senders and Recipients, enter the email address or domain that you want to mark as safe in the Enter a sender or domain here text box.
How do you add a safe sender in Outlook 2013?
- In Outlook, go to the Home tab.
- Click Junk > Junk Email Options.
- Select the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
- In the Add address or domain box, enter the email address or the domain name you want to whitelist.
- Click OK and close the window.
How do you add a safe sender in Outlook.com?
- Open the email.
- Click the three dots, and then click Add to Safe senders.
- Click OK.
In Yahoo Mail, your Contacts list is your whitelist.
To add the From Address to your Yahoo Contacts:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click the address book icon in the right-side panel. When you roll your mouse over it, it will say Contacts.
- Click "New Contact."
- Fill in the fields of your Contact.
- Click Save.
- Open your Hotmail account. Key in your password, etc., as required.
- Click "Options". ...
- Click "Safe and blocked sender" under "Junk e-mail".
- Click "Safe senders"
- Enter "email address".
- Click "Add to list".